61 years ago today,
in a world not much different from our own,
happens to be the most important day in the Back to the Future Universe.
November 12, 1955
- The Night the Lightning Struck the Clock Tower and the Clock hasn’t run since.
- The Night George finally stood up to Biff, laying him in one punch.
- The Night George and Lorraine kiss for the first time and realize they’ll spend the rest of their lives together.
- The Night Marty went Back to the Future.
- The Day Old Biff went back to give Young Biff the Sports Almanac.
- The Day Doc and Marty return to retrieve the Almanac.
- The Night Marty retrieves the Almanac and restores balance to the future.
- The Night the DeLorean gets struck by Lightning and sends Doc back to 1885.
And just for fun,
It’s also the night Marty almost gives Doc a Heart attack.
Thank you for Reading!