In 1995, the one and only
Goofy went from TV Fame to Full Length went on an epic road trip with his son Maximillian “Max”. The two having grown apart a little through teenage angst and High School, will go on an adventure of healing and self discovery.
At one point, the two stumble down memory lane while sharing a can of ABC soup
or as Goofy recalls,
“HI DAD SOUP”
I’ve been itching to cook this for awhile, but as you might guess, I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to cook a bowl for my Dad. Unfortunately, he has not been feeling well lately, so I decided to whip up a pot to make him feel better.
HI DAD SOUP
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Carrot, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 cups Turkey Broth
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup White Beans (from a can) rinsed
- 1 (398 ml) can Tomatoes, cut up
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning or 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 cup dry Alphabet Pasta
- Combine first five ingredients; boil.
- Add next four ingredients; boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes.
- Stir in alphabet pasta.
- Boil then reduce hear; cover and simmer 8 minutes until pasta is tender but firm.Yield: 6 1 1/2 cup servings.
If you live in one of the Super Tuesday States
Vote for the Person you Feel is the Right Choice.
Thank you as always for Reading.
Have a Wonderful Week!